Monday, March 3, 2008

Kate Walsh Back at Seattle Grace?

You heard it, folks. Kate Walsh (AKA Dr. Addison Shepherd) is returning to Grey's Anatomy. I know what you're thinking. What about Private Practice? Well, fear not. Private Practice isn't getting cancelled as far as I know. And Kate is only guest starring in one of the new episodes set to air in April or May. And though we may only have her for one show, it will be so nice to see her smiling face again. If there's one thing Grey's Anatomy has been missing lately (minus actual episodes) its Dr. Addison Shepherd. Man, I miss seeing that shock of red hair gliding down the hallways, keeping Karev on his toes. Oh Addison, why did you have to leave?

Well, anyways, it will be good to have her back, even if it is only for one episode. When I get details as to when exactly that episode will be airing, I will gladly inform you.

Kate Walsh looking fabulous as always

No comments: