Monday, March 31, 2008

Katherine Heigl Tries to Take Back What She Said About Leaving Grey's

The biggest news about Katherine Heigl, besides her marriage to Josh Kelley is the constant push and pull of will she or won't she? Leave Grey's for her super huge movie career, that is. But now, Heigl says she never had plans to leave in the first place. "When I come back to Grey's, I am actually really excited. After nine months a year for four years, of course you're going to think, 'I want to be someone else for a while.' I landed really good things and I did them on my breaks. It broke up the monotony of the character and I'm very, very grateful for opportunities. But Grey's is such a good cast. Everybody is amazing."

Wow, Katherine. That's a whole lot of love for your Grey's cast. Maybe you've finally realized you probably shouldn't burn bridges as you head towards you're glamorous film career? Or maybe you're just covering all your bases. It still kind of sounds like you're sick and tired of Isobel Stevens. Oh right, you can go back to Grey's now that you've taken a break from being Izzie for a while. It's only your job, woman!

hey look, it's that chick who's now too good for the show that built her career!

No comments: