Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is There a Baby Heigl on The Way?

No, not quite yet. But the couple is planning to try. Katherine wants to start as early as July, after only 6 months of marriage. Meanwhile, hubby Josh Kelley wants to be married for a year and a half before trying to bring kids into the mix. I mean, considering they didn't live together at all before they were married, I think Josh has the right idea. I think it's important to figure out if you really can live with each other, quirks and all, before you bring children into the picture. (Personally, I'd want to find all of that out before I got married, but what are you gonna do?) The couple has decided to compromise and start trying sometime in December, after only a year of marriage. Well, I wish them luck and look forward to seeing a little Heigl-Kelley hybrid in the future.

Ready for a baby?

No comments: