Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grey's Characters Make It Onto Another List

The characters (as well as the actor's and actresses that play them) on Grey's Anatomy have been making top ten lists since, well, forever. Katherine Heigl was voted top woman on the 99 Top Women's list. Justin Chambers was voted sexiest dad while Katherine shared another honor with hubby Josh Kelley as sexiest couple. A scene from one of Patrick Dempsey's earlier movies made the top ten list of worst nude scenes ever (hard to believe, I know). And now, we have another.

Meredith Grey (Ellen Pomeo) and McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey) have come in third on a top ten list of hottest love scenes for their sex scene in an exam room. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, that's really all that was listed. However, when I read this, two things immediately popped into my head.


Meredith and McDreamy being all McLovey



1. Why isn't that list riddled with Grey's Anatomy interludes? That's pretty much all that show is about.

2. Which time Meredith and McDreamy had sex in an exam room are they referencing? There's been quite a few. An exam room is kind of their favorite place to do the naughty.

I wish I had more for you, but the only other news is Katherine Heigl is still whining about wanting to leave the show for her big movie career. I'm not exactly sure why since Katherine has referenced her own movies as "sexist" (Knocked Up) and "fluff" (27 Dresses). Currently, she's busy comparing herself to other big time movie stars that got their start on hit shows and then made the leap to Hollywood. Most shockingly, George Clooney. That's right. Katherine Heigl is comparing her situation to when George Clooney left E.R to make awesome movies. She has also made reference to Tom Hanks, who got his start on Bosom Buddies before taking off into the world of Cinema. But last time I checked, neither Knocked Up or 27 Dresses were comparable to Forrest Gump or Cast Away. Personally, I think Katherine Heigl is headed the same direction as David Caruso. And all I can do is sit here and watch, horrified as one of my favorite new actresses puts her career in a car and pushes it off a cliff. And I bet it will make a big exposion, too.



Why, Katherine,why?!

No comments: