Monday, March 31, 2008

McDreamy Has a Need for Speed

In addition to being drop dead gorgeous, and keeping us all occupied with trying to figure out if he and Meredith will ever work it out, McDreamy has now taken up racing. Patrick Dempsey, better known to us as McDreamy, is in Homestead Florida for the 25o mile Gainsco Grand Prix of Miami. Dempsey's co driver, Joe Foster, and he will be driving a souped-up and specially painted No. 40 Hyper Sport Mazda RX-8. If I knew even the slightest thing about cars, I'm sure I would be impressed by that. However, as it stands, it means about the same to me as all those super long, fancy, diagnoses the doctors of Grey's Anatomy are constantly throwing around.

This is not the first time Dempsey has raced and he's really not half bad at the sport. Last year, in the same race, he came in sixth. I won't be watching, because even Patrick Dempsey cannot interest me in a sport in which the only action is cars taking left turns all day long. But I wish him well anyways.
You race that car, Patrick Dempsey!

No comments: