Friday, April 18, 2008

Will The New Episode of Grey's Anatomy Live up to the Hype? - The Results

So the results of yet another fantastic poll created by yours truly are in. Awhile ago I asked you guys if you believed that the new Grey's Anatomy episode will live up to the hype, or if the writer's strike has ruined television for all of eternity. And you all answered with a resounding yes, Grey's Anatomy is going to rock. In fact, there was no other alternative according to you, as 100% of the responses were in support of the new episode, and everyone's favorite show, returning to the air as soon as humanly possible.

And the countdown has begun. Grey's Anatomy will return in:
6 Days!

Speaking of the sexiest cast on TV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, download grey's anatomy episode