Monday, April 7, 2008

6 Weeks Later: The Spoiler Edition

Heads Up Everyone! There are spoilers afoot!

More spoilers are being released, and though they are not really all the juicy or interesting... or really "news", I will do my civic duty and post them here. Well, you've been warned. If you keep reading and you don't want to know what's happening next, it won't be my fault.


  • Callie and Hahn will be rooming together. I have no idea what happened to the whole Cristina/Callie roommates idea. Maybe I missed something?
  • Lexie and George will be living together as roommates as well and apparently their new digs aren't that great. This is probably a result of Izzie and George finally realizing months after everyone else did that they are icky as a couple.
  • The residents, minus Meredith, will be competing in a surgical contest. I have no idea what that means or even what the ethical logistics are. But I do know that Bailey (of all people!) will be judging the contest. WHAT?!
  • McDreamy is dating McSlutty Nurse. Gross.

And I think that's pretty much the gist of it. Tune in April 24th to catch all the action as that will be the premiere of the new episode!

No comments: