Friday, April 4, 2008

A time to celebrate!

I just reached 10,000 hits! Yay! And, more and more of you are participating in the polls. The latest one, Hot or Not, which analyzed Ellen Pompeo's retro disco diva all white ensemble, accrued a total of eight votes. That's an all time high! Anyway, let's bank my mounting excitement for a while and give you the results of that poll.

75% of you (6 votes) insisted Ellen's outfit was indeed, hot! Though I don't personally agree, it seems most of you thought she pulled off the John Travolta circa Saturday Night Fever look.

On the other hand, 25% of you (2 votes) agreed that Ellen's fashion statement missed. And missed horribly, at that.

Thank you, dearest readers, for boosting my ego and taking part in my polls. Now we can all just forget the girlish squeal I projected into the universe when I realized people actually read this blog.

No comments: