Monday, April 14, 2008

Depressing Thought It May Be

It is time to look ahead to the end of season 4. This will air on May 22nd and surprise! will last 2 hours. From 9 until 11, everybody's favorite show will say goodbye to yet another season in style. I'm not sure what the season finale would be about, what will happen or who is getting kicked off this season (I'm kidding! Totally kidding, Grey's Gods. Let us lose no more characters). But the basic point of this post is that season 4 is, in total, 17 hours long. So, despite the writer's strike, season 4 actually will turn out to be fairly decent, length wise. And the return of Grey's Anatomy will be about a month long before it leaves again for the summer. I'm not sure how the re-runs of the season will sustain us throughout the summer. Hopefully, I'll have a life on Thursday nights this summer and it won't really affect me. Now, I realize I'm rambling. So, in case this made absolutely no sense whatsoever, I shall sum up.

  • Grey's Anatomy is returning April 24th, but it over for the summer on May 22nd
  • The season finale will last 2 hours. Yay!
  • In total, season 4 or Grey's Anatomy will be 17 hours long. Meh.

I hope you enjoyed this little newsy tidbit.

A somewhat morbid looking picture of the Grey's Cast

No comments: