Friday, April 4, 2008

I Did NOT See This Coming!

We all breathed a collective sigh of relief when the Gizzie Affair started to look like it wasn't going to survive. However, we very nearly escaped a real life imitation of Gizzie! Ah, the horror! When the show first started filming, the ever ballsy Katherine Heigl had her eye on T.R. For the first couple of weeks, she flirted aggressively and was baffled when the invitation was not returned. Katherine said, "When we were filming the pilot I was single and so was he and I kind of had my eye on him. I was getting nowhere and I was super-confused. I was like, ‘Hello? Do I have something hanging out of my nose? Why aren’t you paying any attention to me?' Needless to say, it quickly became a friendship once he told me."

I really have to say, I absolutely did not see this coming. I feel blindsided for crying out loud. Is nothing sacred and pure? Must everything be tainted by lust?

Nice face, Katherine.

No comments: