Monday, April 14, 2008

The Big Day Is Almost Here

The new episode of Grey's Anatomy waits for us just around the corner. Most of us are nearly giddy with excitement. I know, for my part, I've been spending the last couple weeks brushing up on Grey's Anatomy Season 3. And here, brushing up means laying in bed for hours on end watching episode after episode while my roommate rolls her eyes at my intense lameness. Don't worry, Grey's hasn't become such an obsession that it's messing with my schoolwork... well, not yet anyways.

Anyways, since it's been a pretty slow couple of weeks news-wise, I've started to wonder whether the time lost will make a difference to Grey's Anatomy fans. Did the writer's strike turn you off television completely? Do you think Shonda Rhimes has had enough time to write a truly fantastic 'welcome back viewers' episode yet? Or, is your faith in Grey's Anatomy and all it's dark and twisty characters so strong that you do not doubt for a minute that the triumphant return of Grey's Anatomy to television will be enough to inspire ticker-tape parades and eventually lead to statues of all the residents that stand 30 feet tall in the heart of Hollywood? I want to know what you think. So, of course, I made another poll. Yippee! I've been starting to miss those little suckers, you know?

Do You Think The New Episode of Grey's Will Live Up To The Hype?
No, it's been way too long. The episode will probably be "blah" at best.
It's Grey's Anatomy... They're always awesome. Of Course the new episode will rock!
I think the writers strike ruined Television forever. I don't know if Grey's can survive.
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: