Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I totally didn't see this one coming.

Grey's Anatomy is obviously one of the country's biggest shows on TV right now. But I had no idea that Bill Clinton was a fan, too! In a recent interview, Chelsea Clinton revealed that not only does her father adore the show, but he also builds their schedule around the popular drama.

I gotta say, I did not see this one coming. I mean, Grey's Anatomy is essentially a soap opera for primetime. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I mean, come on, my life is literally starting to revolve around that show. But usually, soap operas appeal to middle aged women, not middle aged men. Least of all, middle aged men who have had to run a country and worry about international relations on a daily basis as part of his job description. Well, I guess retirement really is as boring as I hear it is, if Bill Clinton builds his enitre schedule around the show so he can watch it.

Bill Clinton pondering the ever present Mer-Der relationship turmoil

"I did not have sexual relations with Meredith Grey in the supply closet!"

No comments: