Monday, February 11, 2008

Good News on the Horizon

Recent information suggests the writer's strike is drawing to a close. With this in mind, new scripts and new episodes of our dearly missed Grey's Anatomy will be back on before we can blink. And for even more reason to celebrate, the show has been picked up for more seasons. This means we are guaranteed at least another season more of our favorite promiscuous medical residents and interns (we can't exclude George. He's the namesake of my kitten for crying out loud).

You can imagine my ecstasy upon hearing such wonderful tidings. I simply could not forgive myself if i didn't share it with you A.S.A.P. Even if it is 11pm. And even if I should be working on my psychology research project.


The people who may be responsible for abandoning my lifelong pursuit of psychology

No comments: