Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Grey's Anatomy: Keeping you Updated

Tonight, ABC is airing a special encore of the first part of the Grey's Anatomy Event. It seems they too have realized the problem of starting a two part event, only to break it up with a re-run right in the middle. To be honest, you could probably get more than sufficiently caught up on what happened during that episode without this special encore. Just watch the little one-to-two minute bit at the beginning of Thursday's episode, which opens with a very dramatic voice over of "Previously on Grey's Anatomy". But if you are absolutely dying to see what happened, scene by agonizing scene, well here's your chance: Tonight (12/4) at 9pm on ABC, the first half of that blasted Grey's Anatomy Event will air.

In Other News:



Apparently, I am not the only one grossed out by the Izzie/George Affair. Katherine Heigl herself says she has trouble getting into the role. On the George/Izzie plotline, she had this to say: "It was a ratings ploy. I'm trying to figure her out and keep her real." (Graciously brought to you by idontlikeyouinthatway.com).

Ha! I knew it. No way could the writers of this show have honestly thought that making Izzie and George (such close friends that they could be siblings) do the nasty was a good idea.


AND!




I know I'm a little late on this one, but I saw Enchanted, starring Patrick Dempsey, with my mom this weekend. Being a fairy tale lover from the womb, myself, I can't say enough about Patrick's performance as the unconventional Prince Charming, possesser of true love's kiss. I always love a story about a man sweeping a woman off her feet. And if that man is Patrick Dempsey, well, I guess I won't have such a hard time imagining myself as that woman.

I don't do the movie justice with my little spiel in my little blog about Grey's Anatomy. For a real review of the movie, read Courtney Smith's review here

That's all I have Grey's News wise. Check back Friday for a review of the second part of the Grey's Anatomy Event.

No comments: