Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pacey at Seattle Grace?!

Brace yourselves, kiddies. Joshua Jackson is scheduled to appear as a guest star on several episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I'm sorry, but I feel as though I am going to have a very difficult time believing Pacey from Dawson's Creek as a medical professional. I mean, for God's sakes, this is the same kid who played a character that slept with his high school teacher in the 9th grade. And now he practices medicine? Well, at least we'll have something interesting to look forward to when Grey's Anatomy finally decides to grace us with it's presence again. Well, ok, so that's not really fair since the only reason my favorite show is off the air is due to the writer's strike. I'm just not real happy about it. Solidarity, though, my friend. Viva la writers!


Joshua Jackson (AKA Pacey) who is scheduled for several guest roles on Grey's

2 comments:

BeeBeeGun said...

You know, his name is JOSHUA JACKSON and he is NOT Pacey. The last time I checked Josh is an ACTOR who PLAYS DIFFERENT ROLES. Why can't you understand that! Also, why is it hard to believe? The show ended 5 years ago and the show began 10 years ago! I swear, people like you need to get over Pacey and fast. Josh won't be Pacey forever.

Ultimate Grey's Fan said...

Alright, yes I am aware that Joshua Jackson is an ACTOR. I do understand the difference, thank you. But as the author of this blog, I have the right to post my opinion. And personally I have a difficult time seeing Joshua Jackson as a doctor on Grey's because PERSONALLY I don't see him as much more than Pacey on Dawson's Creek.

Thanks for your comment.
Cassie